- Translucent ABS filament
- 90% light transmittance with 2.2% haze
- UL 94 HB flammability rating
- Good chemical resistance
- Limited warping and styrene smell when being 3D printed
- Compatible with Helios Support for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Post-processing with acetone, tetrahydrofuran (THF) and other analogous solvents
- Household tools
- Electronic goods
- Frames and panels
- Custom components
- Short-run manufacturing
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Experience level: Beginner|
|Print temp: ± 220 - 260° C||Fan speed: 0-30%|
|Heat bed: ± 90 - 100° C||Enclosure needed: Recommended|
Spool Weight: 0.75kg
General Tips & Tricks for printing with ClearScent™ ABS filament
- It is recommended to have your print bed temperature set to approximately 90-100°C when printing with ClearScent™ ABS. You may have to adjust the temperature settings of your print bed slightly based on your type of printer.
- A very good first layer adhesion is important. In order to obtain a good first layer adhesion it is recommended to prepare your print bed with an adhesive spray like DimaFix, Kapton Tape, PET Tape, and BuildTak™ plates.
- It is important that your print bed leveled and clean. A really tight leveling of the print bed to the nozzle ensures a very good first layer adhesion with ClearScent™ ABS.
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There is a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.