Being based on our EasyFil PLA compound make MagicFil Thermo PLA a high-end “easy to use” impact modified PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) type of 3D printer filament which is optimized for FFF / FDM 3D printing technology. MagicFil Thermo PLA is tougher and less rigid than standard PLA and its improved filament flowing behaviour and interlayer adhesion make it an extremely easy to print filament.
- Colour changing ability from anthracite grey to natural PLA at 29° C
- Anthracite grey colour < 29° C > natural PLA colour
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- Slightly softer than standard PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
- Almost odourless processing/printing
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 200 - 230° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 - 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
Spool Weight: 0.5kg