Makerpi K5 Plus 3D Printer is an affordable, easy to use and powerful 3D printer for personal, commericial and educational use. Apart from producing excellent quality prints, Makerpi K5 Plus 3D Printer also provides numerous usability features that makes it suitable for both beginners and professional users.
- All metal nozzle with quick replacement mechanism. Compatible with a large variety of filaments and support higher temperature printing.
- Build-in LED lighting provides clear view for the print chamber.
- HD camera for the printing process monitoring.
- Connect, monitor and control the printer through Wifi.
- Smart bed levelling.
- Filament breaking or running out monitoring.
- Abnormal heat protection.
- In-print filament replacement through “Midway refueling”.
- Continue printing after resuming from a power outage.
- Support laser engraving (requires optional laser head)
- Print Volume: 200 x 200 x 300mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 - 0.3mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Precision: XY - 0.0128mm, Z - 0.0025mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 250mm/s
- Recommended Printing Speed: 40-60mm/s
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 280 °C
- Maximum Bed Temperature: 120 °C
- Control Panel: 4.3 Touch Screen
- Machine Size: 400 x 400 x 500mm
- Net weight: 17kg
- Slicing Software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- Warranty: 1 year (3 months for nozzle kit)