Summer has come and it's time to get creative! From now till 31Aug, you can purchase all sets of Zmorph FAB at fantastic prices - with a discount of up to HK$5,000!
Due to limited stock, we will ship the machines according to the order of purchase. Act fast to get your Zmorph FAB without waiting!
Three tools in one device for learning and prototyping. This machine can do it all. Switch the toolheads to use a 3D printer, CNC milling machine, or a laser cutter/engraver. With stellar built quality, user friendly interface, and industry standard electronics, Zmorph Fab is the most versatile and reliable all-in-one 3D printer on the market.
Designed for Reliability
Hassle-free 3D printing
- Works with almost every plastic filament available on the market.
- Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners.
- Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water soluble support (with Dual Extruder toolhead only).
Stellar build quality
- Heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining.
- Sturdy construction designed to deliver both 3D printing and withstand CNC operations.
- Reinforced Cartesian XZ-head motion system doubled up with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts.
- Combination of HEPA/Carbon filters that removes particles and fumes from 3D printing, laser cutting & engraving.
- Zmorph Fab notifies you when to change the filter.
- Professional CNC worktable with a simple solution for materials mounting.
- Support CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations.
- Ability to change the tool within one G-code and path visualisation.
- Voxelizer: One software for 3D printing, CNC machining, and laser cutting & engraving.
- Automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute.
- Noiseless 3D Printing
- Made in Europe
Single Extruder (1.75mm)
1.75 Plastic Extruder is the basic solution for high-quality single-material 3D printing. The rigid construction is made of aluminum and stainless steel that can operate in high temperatures (up to 255 C). The brass filament drives (toothed pulley) ensure the filament is gripped in the right way and won’t slip during extrusion.
Compatible materials include: PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, HIPS, ASA, PMMA, TPE, PC, PC/ABS, PP and PVAPLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, HIPS, ASA, PMMA, TPE, PC, PC/ABS, PP, PVA
Thanks to the rigid construction of Zmorph you can turn the 3D printer into a CNC milling machine with the CNC Milling Toolhead. The toolhead is made of stainless steel and is capable of milling in different types of wood and plastic, as well as soft metals like aluminum or brass.
Compatible materials include: ABS, Nylon, HDPE, PTFE, PC, PP, POM, PMMA, PVC, HIPS, LDPE, PET, Carbon, CCL FR4, Dibond, TCF, Wood, Plywood, Wood fiber boards, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Cardboard, Machining Wax, Modeling Board and Styrodur.
Equipped with 2.8 W Blue Laser diode, the Laser toolhead is a great tool for signage and customization. You can create custom PCBs, leather goods and engrave on wood, cardboard, cut EPP foam or laser foil.
Safety Warning: Laser beam can be harmful to your skin and damage your eyesight. Never put your hands or other body parts under working Laser Toolhead and always wear protective glasses while working with the toolhead. We ship Laser Toolheads with a pair of protective goggles.
Dual Extruder (1.75mm)
Print with two different filaments using Dual Plastic Extruder. You can either combine two colors of the same material to create fantastic colorful models using various unique Voxelizer features, or mix soluble support materials like PVA or HIPS to easily make complex structures with lots of overhangs and bridges.
Thick Paste Extruder
The experimental Thick Paste Extruder allows you to 2D and 3D print with dense masses. The paste is extruded by a piston at high pressure and is controlled by 2 mm diameter exchangeable nozzle. Printing speed depends on the density and thickness of the paste and ranges from 10 mm/s up to 100 mm/s.
Based on the manufacturer's tests it works with chocolate, dough, and ceramics. We do not encourage to eat food processed through the Thick Paste Extruder, it’s purely for research purposes only. Please check out Procusini Food Printers.