Zmorph i500 High Performance 3D Printer
Zmorph i500 is a high-performance 3D printer engineered for efficiency and built to last. Developed for prototyping and low-volume production, the i500 reduces your operational costs and maximizes uptime and productivity. Class-leading large build volume increases your throughput and maximizes your productivity. Distributed Control System and easy access to the most important components ensure high reliability and long life with low operating costs.
- Large Build Volume to meet your demands: working area of 460x300x500 mm (440x300x500 mm for dual material printing).
- Full Metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, easily replaceable hotends, and Nozzle Waste Remover. Maximum extruder temperature: 300℃.
- Integrated Material Station with Automatic Filament Loading System that fits up to 2x2.5 kg spools of filament.
- Seamless 3D printing experience with filament sensors and pressure measurement system to monitor the material flow.
- Air Flow System. Two filters monitor the air flow – the input G4 filter clears the air coming into the machine of dust, and the output HEPA/Carbon filter clears the air coming out of the machine of fumes and particles created during 3D printing.
- Quality of Build. Purpose built to last long and durable. Long-life design, high- quality components like precision linear mechanics IKO/IGUS and closed build makes Zmorph i500 a workhorse for demanding applications.
- Easy service and maintenance with replaceable consumable parts and access to critical components.
- Ergonomic touch panel with big 7” screen and intuitive UI.
- Intuitive semi-automatic calibration process that is easy to operate and ensures satisfying results with each print.
- Numerous ways to connect your machine: USB or send files remotely via Wi- Fi or Ethernet using Zmorph Hub.
- Camera installed inside the enclosure allows monitoring the printing process remotely via Zmorph Hub.
- Zmorph i500 firmware can be automatically updated when connected to the internet.
- Electric door lock that prevents from unauthorized access to the work area while the machine is printing.