- Good surface quality
- Shiny silk gloss surface finish without visible layers and fine detail
- High level of light dispersion and reflection
- Lowering printing speed and temperature increases the silk gloss effect
- Easy to 3D print
- Warp-free printing and improved flowing behaviour
- Excellent first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- Compatible with AquaSolve PVA for complex dual extrusion 3D printing
- Wide variety of vivid and brilliant silk gloss colours
- Aesthetics, design, and art
- Complex educational projects and models
- Household articles
- Visualization aids
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Fan speed: 50-100%|
|Print temp: ± 215 - 230° C||Heat bed: ± 0 - 60° C||Enclosure needed: No|
|Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
Spool Weight: 0.75kg
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.