Photocentric Liquid Crystal 10″
由於採用了一般電子產品常用的LCD顯示屏，令打印機可以以較低成本生產，所以Liquid Crystal價格遠比同級的SLA/DLP打印機低。另外，極低的光線強度亦減少了多餘雜光的出現，避免了過度曝光。有了Liquid Crystal的技術，高精度及大型的3D打印再不是遙不可及的夢想！
- 技術: Daylight Polymer Printing (專利申請中)
- 機身大小: (WxDxH): 30x25x40cm
- 物料: imagepac3d Daylight Resin (隨機附送250g)
- 打印厚度: 50,100 microns
- XY精細度:: 220 microns
- 速度(100 microns): 每層20-55秒
- 打印大小 (WxDxH): 200mm x 100mm x 200mm
- 軟件: Creative Workshop (已包括1年使用費, Windows only) 或Printflow3D (免費，需選配LC10 Wifi-enabler)
- 支援作業系統: Windows、Mac及Linux (Mac及Linux需選配LC10 Wifi-enabler)
- 連接介面: HDMI, Wifi (需選配LC10 Wifi-enabler)
The concept is simple – use the daylight emitted from an LCD screen to polymerise resin that is tailored to that wavelength and intensity. All other 3D printers that polymerise resin use a combination of both daylight and UV light at considerably higher intensities. Photocentric has been able to make this work by developing the world’s most sensitive daylight resins. The power of this idea is profound. What might seem to be disadvantages- that it works solely in daylight and it works with orders of magnitude lower intensities of light are actually its greatest strengths.
Utilising mass produced screens designed for use in mobiles, handheld devices enable us to use the highest resolution screens, offering phenomenal value for money, which we can then pass onto our customers. The very low intensity luminance from these screens, an order of magnitude lower than produced by digital light projectors and lasers, means there is no scattered light to create unwanted overcure – light used to harden a layer is simply absorbed at that depth and not passed on.
The opportunities are limitless; higher and higher resolution screens becoming available in all formats from mobiles to large format televisions provide the lowest cost imaging systems ever imagined.
Key features and specifications:
- Technology: Daylight Polymer Printing (Patent Pending)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 30x25x40cm
- Resin: imagepac3d Daylight Resin (250g included)
- Layer Thickness: 50,100 microns
- XY Resolution: 220 microns
- Speed at 100 microns: 25-55 sec/layer
- Build Platform (WxDxH): 200mm x 100mm x 200mm
- Software: Creative Workshop (1 year license included, Windows only) or Printflow3D (Free, requires LC10 Wifi-enabler)
- Compatible OS: Windows, Mac and Linux (Mac and Linux requires LC10 Wifi-enabler)
- Connectivity: HDMI or Wifi (requires LC10 wifi-enabler)
- Warrantee: 1 year
- Made in UK
Free shipping in Hong Kong. Shipping time is 2-4 weeks, depending on stock availability.
Check here for other Liquid Crystal 3D Printers.