Liquid Crystal Hi Res採用了一塊比娓iPad Retina Display的LCD顯示屏，令XY的解像度可以精細至96 microns，配合專用的Day Light Resin，讓設計師、工程師或藝術家把作品以最完美的質素打印出來。
- 技術: Daylight Polymer Printing
- 機身大小: (WxDxH): 31x28x57cm
- 物料: Photocentric Daylight Resin (隨機附送250g)
- 打印厚度: 25,50,100 microns
- XY精細度: 96 microns
- 打印大小 (WxDxH): 196mm x 147mm x 250mm
- 操作版面: 7" 觸控面板
- 軟件: Creative Workshop (1 year license included)
- 支援作業系統: Windows
The concept is simple - use the daylight emitted from an LCD screen to polymerise resin that is tailored to that wavelength and intensity. All other 3D printers that polymerise resin use a combination of both daylight and UV light at considerably higher intensities. Photocentric has been able to make this work by developing the world’s most sensitive daylight resins. The power of this idea is profound. What might seem to be disadvantages- that it works solely in daylight and it works with orders of magnitude lower intensities of light are actually its greatest strengths.
Liquid Crystal Hi Res is equipped with an iPad Retina Display grade LCD which supports an XY resolution of 96 microns. Used with Daylight resin, it allows designers, engineers and artists to print their masterpiece in perfect quality.
Key features and specifications:
- Technology: Daylight Polymer Printing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 31x28x57cm
- Resin: Photocentric Daylight Resin (250g included)
- Layer Thickness: 25,50,100 microns
- XY Resolution: 96 microns
- Build Platform (WxDxH): 196mm x 147mm x 250mm
- Front Panel: 7" Touchscreen
- Software: Creative Workshop (1 year license included)
- Compatible OS: Windows
- Warrantee: 1 year
- Made in UK
Free shipping in Hong Kong. Shipping time depends on stock availability.
Check here for other Liquid Crystal 3D Printers.